- Asic labware micro centrifuge tubes are made from the highest quality of virgin polypropylene.
- Asic labware micro centrifuge tubes are RNase, DNase & Pyrogen free for safer use in molecular biology and other biochemical applications.
- These tubes can be used at -80ºC and with various organic solvents. These tubes are with integral snap cap.
- Frosting on the surface of the tubes makes writing easier. Large moulded in graduations make identification easy. Maximum RCF 20000. Can be autoclaved.
- Amber color micro centrifuge tubes suitable for light-sensitive samples do not allow any light to pass through the samples.
There are no reviews yet.